Following a successful tender submission, this award winning projects work involved converting a former run down garage into a modern contemporary Office Block.
Due to the location of the site being next to a railway line, specialist scaffolding was required to pacify Network Rail and stringent Health & Safety policies were followed to facilitate the works.
A brief description of the works are as follows:
- Kingzip insulated standing seam roofing panels to lower conversion; with roof lights.
- Conversion of tower unit into Offices, incorporating acoustic glazed windows.
- Installation of roller shutter lintels; whereby the roller shutter is housed within a structural steel beam support.
- Traditional slate roofing.
- Construction of new stairwell structure incorporating steel grating treads with contrasting punched nosing, and stainless steel handrail.
- Galvanised grating and through coloured render façade.
- Automated sliding gates within a cavity wall.