|Project title||Tetley Hall - Phase 1|
|Architect||Halliday Clark Architects|
Following a successful tender we were awarded Phase 1 of The Tetley Hall Project.
This Award Winning project consisted of 13 New Build 3 storey properties. Each property is built to a high conservation specification. All with associated external works both with soft and hard landscaping. We have also been asked to restore and convert the existing stable block into a luxury 2-bedroom property.
The project was under a JCT 2011 Design & Build Contract with the Design team being novated across from the client.
Our clients sales website can be viewed here: https://www.pickardproperties.co.uk/spinning-acres/about
A brief description of the works are as follows:
- A Full Mechanical & Electrical Design & Installation, based off of the client’s high-quality specification.
- Bespoke Oak staircases, Spindles, Handrails & Aprons were installed in to each property.
- SieMatic client chosen kitchens installed.
- High Quality Internal and External Decorations using Farrow & Ball Products.
- Composite Entrance doors, UPVC Bi-Fold Doors & Windows installed to each property.
- Traditional Build – Cavity Stone walls, timber floors and roof structures, with traditional slate roof finishes.
- Cast Artstone masonry features.
- High specification internal finishes with sliderobes to each master bedroom.
- Bespoke fencing, Metal Railings & Landscaping.
- New incoming services; gas, electric, water, telecoms to each property.
- New Adoptable Road & Sewers, inclusive of street lighting with an additional private driveway all to the conservation specification.