|Project title||Sutcliffe Buildings, Settle|
|Client||Leeds and Yorkshire Housing Association|
|Contract type||Conversion and refurbishment of existing Grade II listed building|
|Architects||Clark Architects, and Planning and Conservation Ltd.|
|Location||Settle, North Yorkshire|
Construction commenced October 2015 and is programmed for completion May 2016.
Construction commenced October 2015 and was programmed for completion May 2016, these works resulted in being shortlisted for the Inside Housing Best Development Awards – in the Affordable Development (Rural) category which were held in London.
Link prior to start as advertised in the Craven Herald: Historic former grand house in Settle to be transformed into affordable homes to rent.
Link to our client's web publication on the project: Former Victorian family home in Settle now houses nine modern apartments.
A brief description of the works are as follows:
- Internal and external demolitions and alterations
- Basement tanking works
- Roof works and repairs
- First and second fix joinery
- Repointing and stonework repairs
- Complete M&E service reconfiguration
- New incoming utilities.
- New internal and external doors and windows including secondary aluminium glazing
- Plastering and acoustic improvements
- Installation of floor finishes