|Project title||Sunny Hill Gardens|
|Contract type||New Housing Development|
|Architect||Vincent Dobson (Builders) Ltd / Philip Thompson Associates|
|Vendor||Dacre, Son & Hartley|
Commissioned by our sister company, Vincent Dobson (Builders) Ltd. The company's sales brochure can be downloaded from here.
Located in the pleasant village of Wrenthorpe, just outside Wakefield, Vincent Dobson (Builders) is creating four bespoke new detached family homes in Sunny Hill Gardens, a quiet, private cul-de-sac off Wrenthorpe Lane.
Combining the best in traditional home design with all the finishing touches you expect from a quality private builder, the Cedars, the Birches, the Laurels and the Hawthorns will each be constructed to the latest low energy building standards complemented with a stylish brick built appearance.
As is a Dobson trademark each will feature rooms more generously sized than would be expected from a volume house builder whilst finishes in bathrooms and kitchens have been carefully selected for their quality and style and will be installed by highly experienced tradesmen.
Each of the individually designed homes were built to the highest quality standards and offer numerous attractive features including:
- Spacious reception hall
- Ground floor cloaks / WC
- Large living room
- Contemporary kitchen / dining room with quality built in appliances
- Separate utility room
- 4 bedrooms
- Two en suite bathrooms with attractive tiled finishes
- Family bathroom
- Integral garage with additional external parking place
- Mature planting to gardens
- Gas fired central heating with zoned under floor to ground floor.
- Double Glazed windows throughout meeting ‘Secure by Design’ standards and with 30 year guarantee.
- Acoustic insulation.
- Chrome internal electrical fittings.