|Project title||Shaw House|
Following a successful tender and further re-negotiating we were awarded this development.
The Full Project consisted of demolishing the existing agricultural units and constructing 4 stone clad properties to match the existing property. Each property is built to a high conservation specification, all with associated external works both with soft and hard landscaping.
In addition to this, due to the restricted access the logistics of managing deliveries and trades had to be carefully planned.
A brief description of the works are as follows:
- Demolition of former agricultural units and construction of four units for private developer.
- New construction in keeping with demolished units using existing stone as external facing.
- Tight access to site in close proximity of canal and river.
- Retaining works and tanking adjacent canal tow path.
- Adaptation of existing foundations.
- New incoming services; gas, electric, water, telecoms and drainage.
- New sewer connection in adopted highway.
- Design & installation of a pumped drainage system.
- Site access roads and landscaping.
- Re-use of feature trussessalvaged from demolitions.
- Timber windows and doors in keeping with surrounding area.