|Project title||Regent Orthodontics|
|Architect||Roger Gullidge Design Ltd|
|Location||Manningham Lane, Bradford|
Following a successful tender submission works commenced at the Manningham Lane Orthodontic Practice.
The works involved stripping out the existing offices to create a fully operational orthodontic practice comprising; New Toilets, New Entrance Lobby, New Reception, New Waiting Area, 3 Surgery Rooms, Photography Room, X-ray Room, Consultation Room and Secure Store Rooms.
A brief description of the works are as follows:
- Full electrical re-wire including; new data cabling; new fire alarm, new burglar alarm, new CCTV and new fittings
- Modernisation of heating system, including replacement of commercial boiler
- Steel framing to enable major alterations to the existing property
- New plumbing services
- New partitions to form the rooms, including the special partition to form the X-ray Room
- New suspended ceilings
- New flooring throughout
- New decorations throughout
- 1st & 2nd fix joinery works
- Installation of bespoke furniture & equipment.