|Project title||Grattan Studios|
Acquisition of existing Student Accommodation and conversion to a respite care centre for the homeless.
Re-model existing four storey building to convert to new purpose including dda compliance.
A brief description of the works are as follows:
- Propping of structure to excavate and form new lift pit and lift shaft foundation.
- Construct new lift shaft and fire lobbies.
- Install new lift.
- Provide new kitchen extension and fit out.
- Provide new laundry facility, equipment and sluice.
- Provide new meeting rooms and staff toilet.
- External Cedar cladding.
- Three storey bespoke rain screen and glazing.
- New heating and plumbing installation.
- New electrical installation.
- Decoration internal and external.
- Adaptation and extension of foul and surface water installations.
- Remediation work to existing external masonry.
- Designed scaffold solution to bridge over existing roof.
- Restricted city centre site working around local residents and highway users