|Project title||Dyneley House Surgery|
|Client||Dyneley House Surgery|
|Architect||Pearce Bottomley Archit|
|Location||Skipton, North Yorkshire|
Dobson Construction were appointed to re model and make internal alterations within the existing Surgery.
The remodelling included provision of new consulting rooms and a reception area. Externally the existing car park was extended and reconfigured.
A brief description of the works are as follows:
- Stripping out
- First and second fix joinery works
- New plumbing and heating installation including above ground drainage
- Electrical alteration
- Alterations to existing kitchen area
- Decoration internal and external
- Restricted city centre site working around local residents and highway users.
- Fit-out, including soft flooring
- External car park alterations and below ground drainage
- Restricted town centre site working around local residents and highway users