|Project title||Domestic Remodelling|
|Contract type||Residential Remodelling|
The works to this property was remodelling, which briefly comprised:
- Stripping out various existing walls to form enlarged en-suites and bedrooms.
- Replacing the existing insulation in the roof with Eco-friendly insulation.
- Supplying and installing handmade walnut doors and frames to the satisfaction of the client.
- Supplying and installing glass sliding pocket door.
- Supplying and installing ‘push lock’ concealed doors.
- Installing secondary solar powered heating.
- Installing under floor heating.
- Installing new sanitaryware and tiling, which involved working along with a specialist interior design team, all to the specific requirements of our client.
- Replacing the existing electrical installation and bringing it up to date; this element of the works also includes the installation of a Lutron system.
- Carrying out an asbestos survey and disposing of any threat that was found; this element of the work had to be carried out by a specialist contractor.
- Replacing the existing gutter with new bespoke powder coated aluminium gutter along with matching fascia and fallpipes.
- Replacing the existing soffit board with new painted treated softwood boarding.
- Demolishing the existing rear balcony and installing a new Oak supported composite decking, complete with spiral staircase clad in composite boarding and stainless steel handrail and yacht wire infill.
- Laying and forming new natural stone patio area and paved steps; along with re-laying a new tarmacadam driveway.